How ANNOYING is it when you find the perfect supplier, only to have to jump through hoops, stand on one leg and send 10,000 emails before you find out the cost?! Well not with Alicia Eden Photography! Simple, honest and affordable prices are listed below, from a standard USB package to a jam packed all inclusive deal with a bespoke printed wedding album, your package fully depends on your requirements! Some couples simply want to be able to view their images on screen, where as others want an album as a treasured keepsake.

Within every package, you will receive a rustic, boxed USB (along with a few other little surprises from me) which includes an unlimited amount of fully edited images and the right to print these for your own use. There is no 'limit' to the amount of photographs you receive, so the more crazy we go on the day, the more images you'll have to remember your special day! As well as your USB, you will receive a link to an online galley which is protected by a password. You can then give this password to your guests should you wish so you can all view your images online, and purchase prints should you wish!

My wedding albums come in the form of a hard back printed photobook, in which your precious photos are printed directly onto the pages. I often advise couples to consider having their images incorporated into an album after the big day, however after the expense of your wedding, I understand this is often not feasible. This is why I offer the option of purchasing an Album, AFTER your wedding day. This way you can choose whether or not you'd like one, and even if it is months down the line- your images are kept on file so albums can be made at any time!

If you would like to discuss this or any aspect of my wedding photography services then please don't hesitate to get in touch using the Contact information.

Use the button below to view an in depth PDF investment brochure, or browse below for more information


All bookings include

An in person Pre-wedding meeting

A printed welcome brochure & gift

Access to an extensive list of recommended suppliers

Constant communication and help with planning should you need it!

The Love Story


•1 Photographer covering ceremony to first dance. (Approximately 8 hours!)
•Unlimited edited images on USB and in an online password protected gallery.

The Fairy Tale


•1 Photographer covering from preparations through to first dance. (Approximately 10 hours!)
•Unlimited edited images on USB and in an online password protected gallery.

The Happily Ever After


•A pre-wedding photoshoot!
•2 Photographers covering preparations through to first dance! (approximately 10 hours)
•Unlimited edited images on USB and in an online password protected gallery.
•An A4 wedding album
•10 Prints at 6x4
•A Custom phone app


All bookings include a face to face meeting with myself! This gives us a chance to not only chat through the details of your big day... but also to get to know each other - so you don't feel like a total stranger has rocked up to your wedding on the day!


I require a 20% deposit of your agreed package price to secure your date in my diary! The remaining 80% of your balance can then be paid as and when you like, as long as the balance is cleared 2 weeks prior to your big day! This allows you to budget and break down the cost to suit you!

All this is outlined in a simple, digitised invoice, allowing you to keep track of any payments made on the run up to the big day!

Second Photographers

Although I often wish I could... unfortunately as a one woman band, it's impossible for me to be in two places at once! I always recommend a second photographer if your budget allows, to cover your special day from two angles at all times!

want a little more insight into what i can offer?